Visual Arts Classes
The Geauga Lyric Theater Guild places a special emphasis on theater and art education. Our class offerings are based on our mission to build a vibrant community by providing educational programs to people of all backgrounds, ages and abilities. Through our educational programs we promote creative expression and civic engagement.
Payment Policy: 50% of fee is due upon class registration and payment is non-refundable if student is withdrawn. If a minimum enrollment is not reached by one week prior to start of class, the class may be cancelled. The Geauga Lyric Theater Guild will refund payments for cancelled classes.
Payment and Registration Information
Payment & Registration Steps:
Note: Classes can be paid for online with credit card information or via phone/mail. Registration will occur after you have selected a payment type.
1. Select "Add to Cart" for each class for which you would like to pay and register. Quantity can be adjusted. Also select whether or not you are a GLTG member. Current members (renewed or purchased in 2016) receive receive a 10% discount on all classes.
2. Once your selection has been made, click "View Cart" in the class shopping cart on the right hand side of the page.
3. You may alter your selections in the cart. When finished click "Proceed to Checkout"
4. Enter in your billing information. This must be completed even if you plan to pay in person or via mail. Click "Continue."
5. Select your payment method. If "Pay in person or mail payment" is chosen, you may complete your order. You will not be charged at this time. If "Credit Card" is chosen, please enter your credit card information and confirm your order. An invoice will be emailed to you for your records. Please be aware at least 1/2 payment is due upon registration, the remaining payment is due on or before the first day of class.
6. Upon completion, the class registration form will appear. Please complete a registration form for each student and class for which you paid. After each submission a blank form will appear, if needed. When finished, you may close out or continue browsing the website.
Animals in Stitches (ages 8-adult)
|Mar 8-Apr 19||
|Anne Stottler||$144 GLTG Family Member
Students will begin by hand sewing a stuffed animal pillow. Other animals in stitches will be a bird and a cat or woodland creature. Different techniques and embellishments will be learned. Supplies will be provided by instructor. NOTE: A $10 materials fee will be collected by instructor on first day of class. Checks should be made payable to Anne Stottler.
Drawing with Colored Pencils (ages 11 to adult)
Apr 5- May 24
|Sandy Pulver D'Amico||
$75 GLTG Family Member
Have fun learning the art of drawing with colored pencils. Students will receive personal guidance from instructor. Come experience using this versatile medium in a variety of subject matter, from flowers to portraits!
Supplies - Students should bring 24-48 colored pencils (Prismacolor and Derwent are professional quality--more expensive; Crayola & Generals--less expensive), kneaded eraser and white vinyl eraser, pencil sharpener is a must, drawing paper (9x12), ruler, subject matter (pictures) to draw.