Visual Arts Classes
Payment & Registration Steps
Note: Classes can be paid for online with credit card information or via phone/mail. Registration will occur AFTER you have selected a payment type.
1. Select "Add to Cart" for each class for which you would like to pay and register. Quantity can be adjusted. Also select whether or not you are a GLTG member. Current members (renewed or purchased in 2016) receive receive a 10% discount on all classes.
2. Once your selection has been made, click "View Cart" in the class shopping cart on the right hand side of the page.
3. You may alter your selections in the cart. When finished click "Proceed to Checkout"
4. Enter in your billing information. This must be completed even if you plan to pay in person or via mail. Click "Continue."
5. Select your payment method. If "Pay in person or mail payment" is chosen, you may complete your order. You will not be charged at this time. If "Credit Card" is chosen, please enter your credit card information and confirm your order. An invoice will be emailed to you for your records. Please be aware at least 1/2 payment is due upon registration, the remaining payment is due on or before the first day of class. **All tuition is non-refundable unless GLTG cancels a class OR you withdraw your student 3 weeks before the start of class.**
6. Upon completion, the class registration form will appear. Please complete a registration form for each student and class for which you paid. After each submission a blank form will appear, if needed. When finished, you may close out or continue browsing the website.
Drawing Studio (Formerly drawing with Colored Pencils)
Instructor: Sandy D'Amico
Wednesdays, Wednesdays, March 28- May 16, 7-9pm
Ages: 12 to adult
Cost: $75 members, $82.50 non-members
Come enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of drawing and sketching. All skill levels are welcome. Classes will be taught on a one to one basis, so students advance at their own pace.
Using your choice of mediums and subject matter the instructor will help guide you with your projects by teaching a variety of techniques.
Supplies needed can range from assorted colored pencils, graphite pencils, charcoal, and or pastels, drawing paper, pencil sharpener, kneaded eraser, ruler and subject matter.
Discussions on supplies will be addressed in class.